Our public sector client are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join their team on a new contract.
Contract Length: 6 months – possibly extending
Location: Remote/ London, Exeter, Leeds, Southport
Rate: Up to £550 per day Umbrella
• Develop (or refine) data specifications to accurately capture data that needs to be captured by the front-end systems (e.g. portals) to support downstream activities including contact trace, contain and enable, to optimise analysis and MI reporting and to ensure patient records can be updated to reflect Covid19 status.
• Gather and develop specifications for KPI reports to ensure both operational and programme performance is tracked and visible
• Develop subject expertise in one or more data areas (e.g. test, trace, contain, enable) including understanding of the complex methodologies for analysing and processing this data to the defined data quality standards.
• Review and refine data flow across E2E architecture to identify areas for improvement raising product backlog requests as required to ensure data capture, MI and reporting is optimised.
• Support prioritisation of product backlog features to ensure data requirements are managed in accordance with Data product timelines including MI and KPI deliverables.
Responsibilities Business Analysts
• Responsible for investigative work to determine business requirements and specification
• Ability to effectively work with stakeholders to obtain formal agreement of scope and requirements. Analyse and challenge these where appropriate to ensure adherence to business objectives.
• Excellent communication skills to translate highly complex issues and sensitive information to a variety of internal and external stakeholders at all levels and facilitate stakeholder communication and promote understanding of, and agreement to, changes in services, products and systems.
• Significant experience of requirements elicitation and management including validating these with stakeholders, developing acceptance criteria, expressing requirements as user stories, support prioritisation of requirements
• Ability to understand the current position (as-is) and desired state (to-be) and to express these as process maps and context diagrams.
1. Able to produce KPI reports
2. Experience of AGILE teams & Jira
3. Experience of Mapping and user data.
4. Adaptability/ Flexibility - The ability to work independently.
5. Communication skills
6. 5+ years as a BA
CV Deadline: 20/09/2021 – 16:00