Our Government client is currently recruiting for a BID Manager on a 6 months contract basis on a 6 month contract basis paying £670 P/D outside IR35.
Role: Bid Manager
Contract Length: initial 6 months
Location: Milton K / wfh – Still based locally
Pay Rate to Candidate: £670
Security Clearance: SC ESSENTIAL - MUST BE ACTIVE
CV Deadline: Fri COP
Interview Process: TEAMS
• Clear knowledge and/or experience of role based access control design for Oracle Cloud products, in particular ERP, HCM, EPM and OACS.
• Experience in creating RBAC functional documentation.
• Experience or understanding of mapping access from Oracle eBS to Oracle Fusion
• Excellent communication skills to explain complex information and concepts with a range of stakeholders.
• Knowledge of working to security policies, guidelines and accreditation processes.
• Information/ Cyber Security Qualification (CISSP, CISM or CCSP, etc...)
• Experience of working in government department or agencies.
• Experience with working with Agresso and/or iTrent systems.
• SFIA: Quality Assurance (QUAS) L4
• SFIA: Application Support (ASUP) L4
• SFIA: Security Administration (SCAD) L4
• SFIA: Porting/software Configuration (PORT) L4
31/03/21 Creating a baseline Role Based Access Control design, including security matrix, across all Oracle Cloud: SaaS/PaaS/IaaS in Hera • Baseline version has been signed off by the relevant accountable leads in the programme.
• The RBAC matrix reconciles and maps to the process roles and user personas.
Ongoing Working with implementation, data migration, security and architecture to assure the RBAC meets the requirements/needs of the workstreams. Requirements are agreed and baseline by the relevant accountable leads.
Per release Role based access control model and governance process has formal and full sign off by Security Lead and ICSU All ICSU documentation is completed and signed off by ICSU and the Security lead
Per release Develop the mapping between legacy systems and the Oracle Cloud solution • Mapping is accepted by Data Migration with any issues resolved
• Mapping endorsed by the business and Architecture lead-stream.
Ongoing Manage changes to the baseline Role based access control design and/or security matrix • Changes to RBAC are managed in an auditable and controlled way.
• Changes meet emerging business needs.
Ongoing Provision roles to users as part of the development and test phase in line with an agreed security and environment protocols. Fully auditable log of changes, with evidence of compliance to security and environmental protocols.