Our government is currently looking for a BPC Developer & Architect for a 6 months contract at £660pd inside IR35.
Role: -BPC Developer & Architect
Contract Length: 6 Months
Location: Fully Remote
Pay Rate to Candidate: Umb £660
1) Supporting, maintaining, developing BPC environment and template, transition, optimise under 10.1 BPC and 11.00
2) Insuring optimal of the template speed, design and integration
3) Combination BPC and sap analyst experience
Support the existing BPC (10.1) solutions / templates including Forecasting and Consolidation.
- Understand the technical environment and business process / requirements and provide reactive and proactive support, advice and change
- Ensure optimal performance of environment, templates and connectivity to SAP BW & ECC
- Advise and produce future plan including a robust and clear roadmap for the BPC environment ahead of introducing SAP BW4 and S4
- Consider and recommend the integration of SAC Planning or another similar planning / budgeting toolset. How might this benefit the organisation (ROI, process, support etc)
- Document the current and proposed technical environment (technical and user support / guidance)
- Understand the wider (ECC / other) implications of running the BPC environment. What other functionality could we (should we) have in place within BPC
- Take a lead role on the decommissioning of an SQL database, integrating some of the functionality to BPC. Recommend, support and action the transition
- Support and provide technical advice and training to the technical and user teams, providing clear supporting documentation
- Work with key areas across the business to understand and deliver priorities
- Personal - Team player, Flexibility, Good Communication, Relationship building, Project management, Problem solving
- Technical - Good understanding of BW, BPC and SAC
Security Clearance: -Whilst SC clearance is preferred, it is not essential in order to commence the contract. The candidate will be expected to go through SC clearance at the commencement of the contract
Designs, runs and improves software that meets user needs. Responsible for writing clean, secure code following a test-driven approach; create code that is open by default and easy for others to reuse. Lead development on one or a small number of related project teams. Be proficient in a wide range of technical systems; be involved in identifying appropriate technology and approaches, deciding when software should be written; contribute to the developer community; provide technical leadership; promote knowledge sharing and adoption of good practice. Typical Skills: Manage the service components to ensure they meet business needs and performance targets. Identify process optimisation opportunities. Designing solutions and services with security controls embedded, specifically engineered as mitigation against security threats. Demonstrate strong understanding and application of the most appropriate modern standards. Advise on the right way to apply standards and methods, ensuring compliance. Maintain technical responsibility for all the stages and iterations of a software development project. Know a variety of methods of prototyping and can choose the most appropriate ones. Review the systems designs of others to ensure selection of appropriate technology. Coordinate build activities across systems and understand how to undertake and support integration-testing activities. Know how to prioritise and define approaches to understand the user story, guiding others in doing so. You can offer recommendations on the best tools and methods to be used.