Our client within Rail has an excellent requirement for an Assistant Project Planner to work 2-3 days in London (or could work from any other office when not in London or at home).
- UK, London
- Negotiable (Within IR35)
- Contract , 3 months
- Full time
• Assurance planning experience
• Schedule quality experience for the planning
• Working with supply chain
• Working in the Eastern region so they do assurance against this region
• Providing the check in basic terms to the supply chain
• Pre contract planning is the planning portfolio managers so must be able to provide skeleton plans
• Plans for infrastructure/construction side
• Dealing with enhancements
• Good data analysis
• Primavera P6
• Excel – data manipulation up to max of pivot tables
• Power Bi for output
• Relevant successful experience in the planning and delivery of construction/engineering projects.
• Relevant successful experience in using a number of project management scheduling tools & techniques including Primavera
• Demonstrable skills in initiating and building positive working relationships with customers, their team and stakeholders.
• Demonstrable experience of being output driven, prioritising work to deliver on time and taking ownership in their role
• Demonstrable experience of being focussed on their own and others safety and in understanding the implications of their behaviour and the safety rules
• Demonstrates an ability to make timely decisions and to think ahead
• Demonstrable understanding of how the role influences the customers' experience
• Security Clearance: BPSS
• Membership of a relevant professional body.
• Understanding of the engineering requirements of work on the railway.
020 7531 5757 (Offline)
- Date: 18.09.2023
- Deadline: 02.10.2023
- Quote ref: 3852/64454