Our government client is currently looking for a Assistant Finance Manager or a 4 months contract at £366pd inside IR35.
Until end of march 2022
location : WFH but will need to go to either Hastings or London office
Delivery of the Department's annual statutory accounts. Collection and quality assurance of accounting and in-year financial performance data, including maintenance and development of the data collection and consolidation systems. Management of the Department's General Ledger and Non-Current Asset Register. Provision of specialist accounting advice and guidance to the Department.
The role holder:
• will ensure that Finance data is accurately captured, developed, and reported to assist managers and staff to improve decision making.
• Provide financial support to Special requisitioners and Finance Business Partners
• Resolving outstanding parked invoice issues to minimise impact on central government payment performance targets.
• Provide end-end Purchase to Pay (P2P) support to new and existing users from shopping cart through to payment.
• Maintain SAP Finance roles (including SRM) and Finance Authorisation lists.
Assist with data cleanse activity
• Where cost are incurred centrally and recorded against central budgets, recharges should be made monthly to individual business units
WILL BE & NEED:
Supporting the current team
Must have SAP experience
V-look up Excel skills
Knowledge of accounting
Don’t have to be qualified - more of a data mining role