This contract with our central government client is for a Assistant Estates Surveyor for 6 months. The role is located around Worthing, travel around the South West region will be required approximately 3 days per week, the rest is remote. The pay rate is £250.00 per day, UMB
As an Assistant Estates Surveyor, you will work alongside their Estates Surveyors and Senior Estates Surveyors providing a professional Estates service to their business. Whether you are still working towards your professional qualification or recently qualified as an Associate or chartered surveyor, they will support you while you move through your surveying career.
You will be involved in a wide variety of surveying work; this will keep your days varied and interesting, enabling you to gain a wide breadth of knowledge and experience. Your work will focus on managing a diverse land portfolio as well as helping to deliver their national flood risk programme, overseeing various operational projects. You may also provide assistance to the acquisition and compensation programme for major capital works.
- Provide guidance to operational teams to influence compliance with organisational policy, legislation and best practice.
- Keep updated on changing legislation and best practice externally, to inform internal priorities and appropriate alignment.
- Contribute to the development of the organisations policies and processes at all levels and monitor and advise on effective implementation in the organisation, in line with targets.
- Participate in projects, providing input to improve ways of working and business efficiency.
- Build and sustain effective relationships with operational stakeholders to understand issues and provide responses for operational needs.
- Coach others on policies, procedures, practices and techniques