Contract Length: Until 31/03/2023
Location: Hybrid - travel to Suffolk EA sites
IR35: In scope
Pay Rate to Candidate: Up to £400 per day
Additional job responsibility specific to this role will include to plot and identify land and trees that we need to consider for Public Safety Risk Assessment (PSRA) tree inspections.
You should also have:
- PSRA Tree Knowledge.
- Skilled in mapping.
- Ability to visit sites.
- Great communication skills.
- Good understanding of Health & Safety legislation including CDM2015.
- Experience of coaching or developing others’ skills/knowledge.
- Working experience of risk management procedures.
- Effective planning skills with the ability to multitask, prioritise and deliver results to tight deadlines.
- You must be able to take initiative, be flexible, solve problems and make decisions.
- Excellent IT skills and experience of managing and interpreting data.
Educational experience is required in an engineering or science background or customer related field. This experience may be gained through a combination of formal qualifications and some experience through to no formal qualification and substantial experience.
Ideally, you will have an engineering or science background. Some demonstrable knowledge of flood risk management would be advantageous although not essential. Formal qualifications in civil engineering, project management; data and information management (e.g. GIS); and experience of undertaking works in accordance with the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 are advantageous, however, the ability to demonstrate comparable technical knowledge would be valuable.