Our client is currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Analyst, on a permanent basis paying £25,000 based in Maidenhead.
Job Title: Accounts Payable Analyst
A great opportunity for a proactive and determined Accounts Payable professional to join a FTSE listed construction business with a track record of delivering high profile infrastructure projects. The successful candidate will work in the Natural Resources division Finance Team and be responsible for a newly created centralised Accounts Payable function.
We are looking for a capable Accounts Payable professional with a keen eye for detail, who is looking to develop their career through taking responsibility of this newly created Accounts Payable function. The successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to grasp new concepts quickly and act on initiative to deliver high quality work.
The accounts payable analyst will report to the Finance Manager of the Natural Resources division and be responsible for the Accounts Payable function, including:
• Prepare regular supplier payment runs for several legal entities.
• Process and match supplier invoices.
• Manager the supplier invoice processing, ensuring correct procedure for receipting followed.
• Prepare supplier statement reconciliations and investigation of differences.
• Reconcile the Purchase Ledger to the payables reports.
• Point of contact for suppliers in the resolution of invoicing and payment queries.
• Assist with statutory audit deliverables as required.
• Investigate queries from Group Finance Team and Project Teams with regards Accounts Payable.
• Review expenses backing information and prepare expenses payment runs.
• Manager the P-Card process for the relevant legal entities, ensuring prompt receipt and posting of monthly costs.
• Responsibilities expected to develop as experience within finance grows.