Geotechnical Asset Inspectors (Assistant to Engineer)
Quote ref: 1061/69704
One of the biggest building services consultancies is currently looking for an experienced Geotechnical Asset Inspector to join their growing team on a permanent basis to support the delivery of numerous projects all across the UK and internationally. This role is looking for staff across the London and South East region and offices, and supports flexible working.
Our Client has an impressive current portfolio of prestigious geotechnical projects both in the UK and internationally and need to increase their team to meet the growing demands from their clients, especially in the infrastructure sector (particularly geotechnical asset inspections within the rail, highways & water markets). The office location can be discussed in the interview.
- Experience within the infrastructure sector (highways/ rail/ water).
- A strong academic background with a relevant degree.
- A strong desire to work within a fast-moving engineering consultancy environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrable site-based Health and Safety experience, preferably within an infrastructure environment.
- Resourcefulness, initiative and the ability to work unsupervised.
- Some report writing experience is desirable but the ability to self-check and produce accurate work is essential.
- A willingness and flexibility to travel on short assignments both within the UK and overseas.
- A valid UK driving licence is essential.