Anglo Technical Recruitment ( 107 jobs)
- UK, East of England, Bedfordshire
- from £8 to £9 per hour
- Contract , 1 month
- Full time
- Industry: Environmental
- Discipline: Labouring
• To carry out the required duties to ensure the safe, tidy and efficient operation of the Stewartby hazardous waste transfer station.
• Unloading and loading of vehicles with waste, as directed by the Charge-hand or Site Chemists/Technical staff.
• Supervision of delivery drivers, ensuing they obey the site rules.
• The bulking and repacking of waste materials as directed by the Site Chemists.
• The checking of plant and performing site checks as per the maintenance schedule.
• The logging of waste movements within the site.
• General tidiness of the site operations (housekeeping) to be maintained
• To operate in accordance with current legislation, site licence, company procedures, site procedures and site rules.
• Trained in the use of Fork lift truck (counter balance).
• Ideally possess a full driving license, held for a minimum of one year.
• Manual handling techniques and training.
• First Aid training (optional).
Experience & Skills:
• Able to follow instructions.
• General awareness of the principles of good health and safety.
• Possess excellent communication skills and be a good team player with a flexible approach.
• Be physically fit.
• Enjoy working outside.
- Quote ref: 11027/935