Job title: Senior EIA Consultant
Location: London, Redhill, Bristol or Manchester
Salary: Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
Our client is a leading international multi-disciplinary engineering and environmental consultancy that provides sustainable solutions to meet the planning, engineering design and project delivery needs for the property, infrastructure, energy and environmental sectors.
Operating from multiple locations throughout the UK, their EIA teams have helped clients successfully deliver high-profile estate regeneration projects, mixed-use urban developments, strategic land schemes, tall buildings, industrial & logistics facilities and port upgrades across the UK.
• Day-to-day EIA project management and coordination, primarily for large-scale urban development projects
• Acting as lead author and editor of environmental statements
• Attending meetings with clients, design teams, local authorities and statutory and non-statutory consultees
• Managing project budgets for internal and external teams, including invoicing
• Assisting with preparing fee proposals
• EIA project management
• Managing project budgets
• Report writing and verbal communications
• Environmental statements
• Attending client meetings
• Managing budgets