Job Title: Project Manager (Fencing & Vegetation Management)
Location: North London, Home Counties, West & East Midlands
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Benefits: Car Allowance or Company Car, 33 days (including BHs), Pension Contributions
Company information: My client is a market leader within the Rail sector. With offices across the UK, Scotland and Wales and employing over 700 people they are well placed to offer fantastic opportunities to all.
Operating within, Rail, Civils and Industrial Services, they are a distinguished name within the industry acting as both main contractor and sub-contractor.
Project Information: Network Rail, the UK’s 3rd biggest landowner, has awarded my client with national 5 year frameworks with a budget of £350 million. The vast majority of Network Rails estate is made up of ‘lineside’ areas adjacent to 20,000 miles of operational lines. More than 10 million tree stands on their estate, with another 7 million owned by neighbours. More than 100,000 miles of boundary fencing to secure the estate from trespass and livestock.
Anglo are pleased to represent one of Network Rail’s Framework Contractors and are working collaboratively to fill emerging vacancies.
- Project Management experience in Fencing or Utility Arboriculture.
- Understanding of Network Rail Processes
- Strong experience of Arboriculture &Forestry in a Rail Environment
- Valid PTS
- Experience managing De-vegetation projects
- Main Contractor Experience
- Supported by an experienced Senior Team, Project Managers will work with Procurement/Commercial/HSQE/Construction Management Teams to lead the safe delivery of schemes within Network Rail’s CP6
Vegetation Management and Fencing Frameworks.
- The role will involve line management responsibility of Site Teams and selection of Supply Chain partners.
- 40 Hours working week, with opportunity for overtime in the weekend.
- Successful candidates will be joining a successful, dynamic and pro-active team, with great opportunities for career progression.