Anglo Technical Recruitment ( 2 jobs)
- Contract , 6 months
- Full time
Project Installation Engineer for installation of subsea structures, mooring systems, risers systems, flexible flowlines or umbilicals. To prepare the mission and then support the offshore crew during the operation. Insure the interface with the Client, the suppliers, the offshore crew and the design team.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• take responsibility for the installation of one product on a major project,
• perform the engineering activities related to the preparation and Offshore installation of the product,
• plan, prepare and confirm the specific procedures (validation test on site, transportation and installation) and associated calculation notes (design lifting slings) defining priorities,
• bring technical expertise during the procurement process, and confirm the project's progress at interim meetings with your Lead,
• realize the production of all documents and preliminary studies related to tenders and projects developed by the Group,
• participate to vessel/CB mobilization as well as installation phases on vessel in order to validate technical solutions by respecting the rules of the Group HSEQ,
• warrant that your activities are conducted in compliance with the Project standards in terms of Quality, Cost & Time,
• support the development of computational tools and organize technology watch.
Graduated with a Master of Engineering and at least 2 years minimum of relevant work experience in the petroleum sector or an equivalent industry. Your autonomy, your capacity to coordinate and communicate are key assets to succeed at this position.
Offshore/Off-site location during project execution phases as required.
Your English is fluent.
- Quote ref: 10338/17917