Our client is one of the world’s most respected energy and civil services consultancies. They have a requirement for an Associate/Chief Energy Geoscientist to join their growing team on a permanent basis and to help support their increasing portfolio and workload. This role is located in Epsom, London, Glasgow.
The successful applicant will be a Marine Geoscientist or Marine Geophysicist with a proven track record and greater than ten years post-graduate industry and/or academic experience preferred.
Your day-to-day role may include the following activities:
- Acting as Technical Reviewer for Marine Geoscience, Offshore Ground Modelling and Marine Geophysics related projects.
- Managing, motivating and mentoring junior members of the Marine Geoscience and Geophysics team.
- Acting as bid manager for strategic marine geoscience, geophysics or cables related bids.
- Representing our Client at industry events.
- Developing a network of business contacts to contribute to the growth of the Marine Geoscience technical network.
- Developing and overseeing technical investment tasks and initiatives.
- Mentoring of early career team members in Marine Geoscience workflows.