Job title: Health and Safety Advisor
Location: North Wales
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000 plus package - based upon experience
My Client is a market leader in Civil Engineering within Rail, Highways and Structures. With a workforce of over 1000 employees, they are well placed to provide fantastic opportunities to all. My client is well reputable due to consistently delivering high volume and high value projects across the UK.
My client is a Principle Contractor looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to work within the North Wales area on Multiple Sites. Due to successfully winning a number of tenders, my Client is looking HSE advisor to join their team.
• Hold Chartered Status (CMIOSH
• Rail/Infrastructure project experience
• Main Contractor background
• Valid PTS and CSCS card
• Previously worked in HSE positions
• Site based
• Minimum of 10 hours per day
• Producing Risk Assessments
• Responsible for Health & Safety and Quality on site