Job Title: Technical Assurance Manager
Salary: £55,000-£65,000 Plus Benefits
My client is one of the largest civil engineering and infrastructure specialist in the UK operating within Highways, Water, Rail and Energy sector. A tier 1 contractor working on large frameworks, joint ventures and alliances, as well as individual projects. Employing direct workforce of over 800 employees nationwide.
• 5 plus years experience in technical assurance of engineering solutions
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Ability to communicate both up and down within the contractor and Client Organisation
• Have experience managing business relationships at the senior management level.
• Experience in Design and Build contracts
• Degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering or construction management
• Manage the planning and organisation of tasks, people and resources
• Plan for effective project implementation, manage planning and resources, manage quality processes and assurance.
• Can contribute to the design and development of engineering solutions
• Leads the planning, coordination, and submission of all technical assurance activities and the resolution of technical assurance related issues to deliver a progressively self-assured product.
• Lead teams and develop staff to meet changing technical and managerial needs.
• Work alongside HSEQ teams, coordinate and undertake surveillance of project-wide technical deliverables and construction activities.