Job title: Site Agent – My client is also wanting to hear from Sub Agents and Senior Engineers
Location: South West – Bristol, Somerset, Chippenham and Bath
Day Rate: £350 - £400 per day based upon experience (inside IR35)
Salary - £45,000 - £55,000 plus package
This is an exciting opportunity to join a major project in the South West area. My client has been awarded the infrastructure alliance to lead this. They have secured over 20 projects in the Wales/Western area and are looking for good Senior Engineer, Sub Agents and Project Managers to join the project.
The project consists of Civil Engineering works involving Earthworks, Drainage and Concrete works.
- Civil Engineering or related qualification. SMSTS & CSCS
- Evidence of managing health & safety in design and construction.
- Knowledge and experience of partnering with a strong delivery focus
- Demonstrable experience in the successful project management of Civil Engineering and Infrastructure schemes
- Main Contractor Background
- Site based
- Efficient organisation of direct and subcontractor resources.
- Liaise with other stakeholders as required to deliver schemes (service managers, Designers etc)
- Ensure Construction Phase Plans, method statements and safe systems of work are in-place before work is started and that required safety standards are maintained at all times.
- Ensure subcontractors site personnel are competent and fully trained to undertake their work.
- Fully engage with commercial teams and take responsibility for the commercial performance of the project.
- Keep accurate records including site diary, records of works activities, resource allocations and as-built information.
- Develop relationships and work closely with Key Supply Chain partners.