Senior Project Manager (Transportation & Infrastructure)
- Deadline: 20.12.2023
Our client is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering, project management and civil services consultancies. They have a requirement for a Senior Project Manager (Transportation & Infrastructure) to join their growing team on a permanent basis and to help support their increasing portfolio and workload. This role is flexible working and can be based in any of their UK locations.
Some of the main responsibilities for this role include:
- Provide high-quality project and programme management standards across the whole project lifecycle.
- Advise clients on the project cost, programme, risks and issues.
- Lead and manage multi-disciplinary professional teams.
- Lead communications and relationships with clients and their stakeholders.
- Produce monthly reports including project programmes, risk registers etc.
- Implement effective and efficient communication tools.
- Develop delivery plans for projects, involve others and ensure objectives are met.
- Challenge the status quo and perform to a high standard in changing environments.
- Constantly pursue performance improvement.
- Hold or be working towards a Project Management Qualification with APM, RICS or similar.
- Experience in leading and managing a multi-disciplinary team.
- Experience in the adoption and management best practice Project Management techniques.
- Knowledge of pre and post contract Project Management responsibilities and able to deliver this service effectively to Clients.
- The ability to manage a project throughout its lifecycle.