Our client is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering, project management and civil services consultancies. They have a requirement for a Senior Engineer - Advanced Technology to join their growing team on a permanent basis and to help support their increasing portfolio and workload. Our Client's team is diversely located across the UK, with this role principally based in the Epsom office but with opportunities to work at locations elsewhere in the UK and overseas.
You will be able to work on a range of projects from those of strategic national importance such as Hinkley Point C, HS2 & multiple defence projects, development projects like South Teesworks Master-planning and Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
Some of the main responsibilities of this role include:
- To lead and be part of technical delivery teams to deliver a range of projects to completion, within cost budget and to programme.
- Effectively manage own time which may be necessary if allocated to more than one project.
- Delivery of technically compliant design deliverables in accordance with the input requirements
- Production of designs and calculations to demonstrate acceptable performance or identify design issues.
- Production of key technical documentation – Calculations, Design reports.
- Build internal relationships and help identify business opportunities.
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in Environment, Safety, Health, Security and Quality.