Our client is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering, project management and building services consultancies. They have a requirement for a Senior Civil / Structural Engineer to join their growing team on a permanent basis and to help support their increasing portfolio and workload.
The ideal candidate would be a well-rounded civil / structural engineer, technically competent, with exemplary communication skills. This role would support projects in multiple sectors including transportation, energy, and defence.
The candidate must be willing to participate in the Practice and foster collaboration with colleagues. They would also demonstrate a commitment to and participation in the industry.
The role will offer a challenging and rewarding opportunity to apply knowledge, experience, and problem-solving skills whilst providing good opportunities for career development. If you have a passion for engineering and want to understand where a career with our Client might lead then they would like to hear from you.
As a Senior Civil / Structural Engineer in the D&AT practice the successful candidate would have the following responsibilities:
- Lead a team to undertake technical design work following relevant design standards and codes, and to high-quality levels.
- Prepare briefs, scopes of work, and input into bid proposals.
- Successfully manage time and budgets to key project milestones and programmes.
- Work closely with teams in the UK and overseas to deliver integrated design solutions.
- Adhere to quality assurance standards in design.