This role is for one of the biggest civil services consultancies, they are currently looking for an experienced Senior Civil/Structural Engineer to join their growing team on a permanent basis to support the delivery of numerous projects. This role will be based principally in the Epsom or London office but with opportunities to work at locations elsewhere in the UK and overseas.
The ideal candidate would be a well-rounded civil / structural engineer, technically competent, with exemplary communication skills. This role would support projects in multiple sectors including transportation, energy, and defence.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Lead a team to undertake technical design work following relevant design standards and codes, and to high-quality levels.
- Prepare briefs, scopes of work, and input into bid proposals.
- Successfully manage time and budgets to key project milestones and programmes.
- Work closely with teams in the UK and overseas to deliver integrated design solutions.
- Adhere to quality assurance standards in design.