- Deadline: 28.02.2024
One of our main contractors is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their infrastructure and utilities projects within the Suffolk area. They are hiring for a multiple of Quantity Surveyors to join them in their recent multi-million pound projects.
Ideal candidates will have experience of working on civil and infrastructure projects. They will have responsibility of developing the relationship with the clients as well as procuring and managing the sub-contractors.
- Dealing with subcontractor orders and general paperwork
- Procurement of materials and subcontracts
- Creating monthly applications towards client and understanding and developing project budgets
- Dealing with client queries related to scope of works
What you will need to succeed in the role:
- Civils background
- Infrastructure experience
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Team player, who has the ability to self-start and work independently with good attention to detail
- Environmentally and contractually aware
- Willingness to develop and learn
- Ability to prioritise works and meet deadlines