Job title: Project Manager
Location: Essex / Kent / London
Salary: £55,000 – £65,000 plus package - based upon experience
My client is a front-runner within the Rail sector. With multiple offices across the UK, Scotland and Wales and employing over 700 people they are well placed to offer terrific opportunities to all. Functioning within, Rail, Road and Utilities they are a distinguished name within the trade acting as both main
contractor and sub-contractor.
My client is looking for a Project Manager to work within their Civils, primarily focussing on working on projects for Network Rail. The role is will require travelling to multiple sites in the Southern region where you as a Project Manager will be working on Civils and Structural Projects.
- Rail, Civils and Structures experience
- Experienced Project manager or Site Agent
- SMSTS and PTS
- Main Contractor background
- Understanding of Network Rail processes
- Experience of managing multiple sites
- Travelling between sites involved
- Minimum of 10 hours per day
- Working within the delivery team you will be managing a number of projects
- Undertaking paperwork to ensure compliance with Network Rail standards