Job title: Project Manager
Salary: £48,000 - £54,000 – Based on Experience
Company Information: My client is a leading contractor within Rail & Infrastructure. They have a number of high-profile Rail projects UK Wide, this is a great opportunity who is wanting to work for a main contractor. This is also a great opportunity for someone who is looking for the next step up in their career.
Project Information: My client is looking for a Project Manager, primarily focussing on working on multiple, high volume & reactive Network Rail projects. As the Main Contractor you will be focussing on Infrastructure, Civils projects within the Railways.
- Rail, Civils experience as a Project Manager.
- Experience working reactive Frameworks
- SMSTS and PTS
- Main Contractor background
- Understanding of Network Rail processes
- Working within the delivery team you will be managing a number of projects
- Responsible for H&S and Quality onsite
- Undertaking paperwork to ensure compliance with Network Rail standards
- 40 hours per week