Job title: Project Manager – My client is also wanting to hear from Site Agents and Senior Engineers
Location: South West – Bristol, Somerset, Chippenham and Bath
Day Rate: £400 - £450 per day based upon experience (inside IR35)
Salary - £55,000 - £65,000 plus package
This is an exciting opportunity to join a major project in the South West area. My client has been awarded the infrastructure alliance to lead this. They have secured over 20 projects in the Wales/Western area and are looking for good Senior Engineer, Sub Agents and Project Managers to join the project.
The project consists of Civil Engineering works involving Earthworks, Drainage and Concrete works.
- Civil Engineering or related qualification. SMSTS & CSCS
- Experience of managing client priorities, communication and expectations.
- Experience of leading large teams
- Evidence of managing health & safety in design and construction.
- Knowledge and experience of partnering with a strong delivery focus
- Demonstrable experience in the successful project management of Civil Engineering and Infrastructure schemes
- Site based
- Reporting to the Project Director, overall responsibility for successful Management and delivery of Projects
- Management and supervision of allocated works to ensure that work is carried out safely, on time, to budget and in accordance with the HSEQ standards required by client
- Programme development / review and updating through the duration of the Works to develop construction programmes, phasing plans and method statements.
- Overall Commercial responsibility for the Project – to be managed with support from the project QS.
- Line management of the operational construction team, including Site Agents and Engineers
- Efficient organisation of direct and subcontractor resources.
- Liaise with other stakeholders as required to deliver schemes (service managers, Designers etc)