- Deadline: 28.02.2024
Our client is a major tier 1 main contractor that works in the civils markets across the UK, due to recent project wins they now have several fantastic opportunities and are recruiting for a Package Manager located in Burghfield. The contract is 12months plus.
The responsibility of the Package Manager is to ensure that activities under their control are designed, procured, costed, planned and monitored / reported for delivery of work package scope
The Package Manager is to lead, innovative and motivate the integrated team and supply chain to ensure that the scope of works is delivered to time, quality and cost.
This site based role is to take responsibility for the delivery of the internal fit out, testing and setting to work within a newly constructed building shell.
The position will be responsible for an integrated delivery team including Supply Chain partners to meet a demanding programme.
• Must be able to articulate technical complexities and have very good communication skills,
• Able to chair meetings and direct the work to meet the programme,
• Able to engage within the project teams to influence project outcome across a number of interlinking projects.,
• Needs an excellent understanding of HSAWA, CDM, risk assessments, safety systems, safety cases and SSoW.,
• People and process management skills.,
• The Project Management of Construction and practical construction site experience is essential.,
• People management skills and process experience.,
• Satisfactory experience of construction management for the scope of the role.