Job Title: Health and Safety Manager (HSQE Manager)
Location: Hertfordshire- Ideally those located within Bedfordshire, Milton Keynes, Luton, Harlow, Aylesbury and Watford
Rate / Salary: £50,000-£60,000- Based upon experience
Benefits: Plus Package
My client is a notable name within the industry, renowned for their innovative ideas and complex engineering and services. Providing multi-disciplinary engineering and services in energy, environmental, transport, water, rail and infrastructure acting both as main contractor and sub-contractor.
My Client is looking for a Health and safety manager to work within their Rail and Civils division.
• NEBOSH Qualified
• Previous experience working on Rail & Civils Projects
• Experienced HSQE Manager
• Main Contractor background
• Chairing regular HSEQ meetings with senior managers
• Managing the provision of communications, advice, guidance and coaching to all levels of site personnel on HSEQ issues
• Lead the business Management System ensuring compliance with ISO 9001 and business requirements
• Ensure that Safety Improvement Plans are developed within the business and at contract level, challenging the implementation and delivery of these
• Undertake and assist with development of risk assessments
• Liaise with statutory regulatory bodies