Job Title: General Foreman (Highways)
My Client is a leader within the infrastructure sector and due to the award of a number of Highways and Civil Engineering projects over the past few months, they are now looking to expand their team with sustainable professionals.
This Opportunity is great for someone who would like a great team environment, with progression offered.
Location: Norwich, Cambridge, Norwich and Ipswich
Permanent - £38,000 to £45,000 plus package
• Drainage works for public highways
• Building/internal street works Section 106, 278 and 38
• Day to day operations including Tool box talks, man management, supervision and promoting safe work sites
• Proven background working as a Highways General Foreman
• Previously worked on section 278/38
• CSCS Black card
• Street works ticket - NRSWA