Civils Site Agent
- Deadline: 28.02.2024
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a blue chip main contractor within the Civils industry. This role is for a Civils Site Agent located in Omagh.
The Site Agent will be initially working on a project in Omagh, Northern Ireland for the coming years whilst reporting to their Dublin office, with the opportunity to move to other projects upon completion.
The Site Agent is responsible for all general work activities onsite, ensuring that they consistently deliver a high specification through each stage of a project from groundworks to completion, on time and on budget. The successful candidate will work closely with the site personnel to deliver projects to the highest possible standard.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and monitor staff and sub-contractor performances.
- Successfully deliver projects in line with agreed deadlines and to the highest standard.
- Monitor their own progress and the progress of others in accordance with the agreed project schedule, progress reporting against Safety, Quality, Schedule.
- Ensure clear understanding and compliance with drawings, specifications building regulations and good building practice whilst working closely with the Project Manager to highlight any issues.
You will have
- 3+ years in a Site Agent position working civil projects
- 6+ years' experience working in Civils constructions
- 1+ years' experience working with Irish/UK H&S/building regulations and compliance.
- Enthusiastic personality with a strong work ethic, ability to work well using initiative, problem solving when required.