Our client is a major design, engineering and project management consultancy who has been rapidly growing within various sectors and who is looking for multiple experienced professionals to join them on permanent basis. This role is for a Associate Civil Engineer to work on projects based principally in the Epsom office but with opportunities to work at our Client's locations elsewhere in the UK and overseas.
The role will offer a challenging and rewarding opportunity to apply knowledge, experience, and problem-solving skills whilst providing good opportunities for career development.
Some of the main responsibilities for this role include:
- Undertake, and technically lead teams in Civil Engineering designs including Surface Water, Foul Water, Reinforced Concrete Structures, Utility Design, and Coordination.
- Competently lead teams to deliver schemes on a large range of projects, from individual large-scale ‘Mega-projects’ through to multiple projects within frameworks.
- Prepare briefs, scopes of work, and input into bid proposals.
- Successfully manage time and budgets to key project milestones and programmes.
- Work closely with teams in the UK and overseas to deliver integrated design solutions.
- Adhere to quality assurance standards in design.