Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Deadline: 28.02.2024
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Assistant Quality Surveyor to join one of UK's largest building and civil engineering contractors with many years’ experience delivering world class projects across the UK and Ireland.
Provide commercial support to the delivery teams with the design and construction of the projects in line with time, cost, quality, carbon, HSE and customer.
To be able to work in a team from multi-discipline contractors, multi disciplined supply chain and encourage collaboration and innovation to be industry leading in commercial management.
Be experienced in delivering large scale projects including civil, mechanical, infrastructure and non-infrastructure type work.
Be adaptable to the changing methodology of commercial management with the creation of new digital reporting requirements
Some of the main responsibilities for this role include:
• Support with delivering projects under budget to increase the programme pool
• Work with the procurement team to ensure the AW Procurement Policy is followed and ‘best for task’ approach is adhered to with the Procurement Strategy.
• Provide delivery teams with commercial support and training requirements; including Risk & opportunity, Change Management, Contract Management.
• Lead in the new production driven delivery approach to all commercial processes.
• Commercial Management
• Multi Partner Cost Control
• Accurate Forecasting
• Value Management
• Supply Chain Negotiations
• Risk & Opportunity
• Contract Management