Job Title: Mobile AC Installation Engineer
Location: London & M25
Start date: ASAP
Rate / Salary: £35k-£40k + Van + Fuel Card
Benefits: + OT + Healthcare, IPhone, Uniform, High Street discount vouchers
Exciting opportunity to join an established Mechanical and Electrical Projects/Maintenance Services provider with an outstanding reputation within the Facilities industry. You will be mobile within the London & M25 with the ideal candidate living inside the M25, although this is not essential. They offer training and progression opportunities for anyone who shows ambition and an eagerness to learn.
Project Information: Working across a portfolio of high end residential properties
• Needs to have Air conditioning part 1 and 2 + F Gas
• Needs to have Knowledge of Split Units, Fan Coil Units, Split A/C units, VRV's, VRF's,
• 3-5 years’ experience within Air Conditioning and/or Refrigeration
• Duties will include the completion of planned project work, within the commercial environment, BMS operation knowledge would be a bonus.
• The majority of work will be installations of Air conditioning plant but due to the nature of the company there will be general building services duties to complete as and when required.
• Conduct site surveys and inspection of air conditioning/fan coil units o For installation of new units
• Advise on most appropriate system and set up
• Fault find,
• Leak test and repairs
• Advise on improving ventilation systems
• Execute installation works of air conditioning & refrigeration equipment inclusive of wiring controls.
• Commission newly installed air conditioning & refrigeration equipment
• Produce all associated FGAS paperwork and certification to British standards and Compliance rules.