- UK, North London
- from £35,000 to £37,000 per year
- Full time
- Eligibility to work: UK
- Years Exp: 5
Commercial Gas Service Engineer - North London/Hertfordshire - up to Â£37k
Our client is a specialist engineering and building services company. They are able to offer routine servicing, fault-finding services, installation on all types of boiler combinations from a small commercial atmospheric boiler to larger industrial boilers. Due to the award of several new contracts they are looking to recruit a Commercial Gas Service Engineer to cover the North London and Hertfordshire area.
At present we are looking for a Commercial Gas Service Engineer to join our existing teams who work at various premises throughout the UK. You will be based from home and cover a range of sites within the region, although on occasion you may be required to cover sites anywhere within the UK.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision as well as part of a team. You will be required to complete PPM`s and reactive maintenance / service to all commercial buildings services plant and equipment. This will cover Heating / Gas, AC / HVAC.
Qualifications and Experience
• MUST HAVE ACS Commercial Gas qualifications such as COCN1
• MUST HAVE a full UK Driving licence (minimum points accepted)
• Ideally have AC, refrigeration and electrical skills
• Experience in PPM and reactive works within HVAC Building Services
• Good technical knowledge as well as the ability to project manage and multitask
• Good oral, written communication Skills and customer service skills are also a must, as this is a very client facing role
Duties and Responsibilities
• Undertake the planned maintenance of the building engineering services to ensure compliance with specification, PPM, schedules and procedures.
• Ensure that all PPM`s issued are completed and closed down on the client in-house system.
• The identification of additional works, and implementation once authorised.
• To ensure the company Health and Safety policy is adhered to.
• Hands on duties will include the general maintenance of all HVAC equipment.
• Be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team, at times you may be the only engineer available
• Be available to work on the engineers on-call rota
Basic salary of between Â£35-37k plus London weighting allowance approximately Â£2k plus door to door travel. Overtime is paid at time and a half or double, depending when worked. Company van, mobile phone, specialist tools plus, ongoing training a recertification and the chance to be part of a rapidly growing and successful company.
If you would be interested in this role or any other we may have then please contact us.
- Date: 23.03.2019
- Deadline: 06.04.2019
- Quote ref: 10182/6