Associate Mechanical Engineer
Anglo Technical Recruitment ( 40 jobs)
- UK, Greater London, London, Central London
- from £60,000 to £70,000 per year
- Full time
- Eligibility to work: UK
- Years Exp: 10
Associate Mechanical Engineer – Central London – up to £70k plus company benefits
My client, a large global Building Services consultancy, have an immediate requirement for an Associate Mechanical Engineer to join their team of professionals in their Central London office.
You will be working on a wide range of exciting projects and the chosen candidate must be chartered with previous experience in all sectors including sports stadium and arena and large scale developments.
The skillset required are as follows:
• Strong leadership skills
• Client facing
• Accountability for key customer relationships
• Confident speaker able to present to others
• Technical expert providing advice to others, and recognised as a leader in the field of mechanical engineering
• Track record of achievement and innovation, delivering complex projects or new services.
• Fully competent in the field of mechanical engineering.
• Managing and supervising the work of other professionally qualified staff .
• A developed professional network externally.
• Working in a BIM environment and collaboration with Revit Operators.
• Understanding and knowledge of RIBA stages (both old and new) and expected level of deliverable at each stage
• Supply and extract ventilation system design, including grille and plant selection and fan head pressure calculations, and knowledge of heat recovery
• Heat gain and loss calculations
• Report writing and specification writing including system schedules
• LTHW design including pipe sizing and plant selection including pump head calculations and emitter selection.
• VRF/VRV design and plant selection
• Air conditioning design including pipe sizing, pump calculations, heat rejection and plant selection.
• Terminal unit options and selections
• Design incorporating renewable or green solutions such as CHP, ground source heat pumps etc. BMS and other Control Systems.
Software packages and Knowledge requirement:
Knowledge Requirements British Standards
BSRIA Guides and Applications
The salary will be between £60-70k, depending on experience, plus excellent company benefits.
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity, then please get in contact.
- Quote ref: 7665/17