Associate Electrical Engineer
Anglo Technical Recruitment ( 40 jobs)
- UK, Greater London, London, Central London
- from £60,000 to £70,000 per year
- Full time
- Eligibility to work: UK
- Years Exp: 10
Associate Electrical Engineer - Central London - up to £70k plus company benefits
My client, a large global Building Services consultancy, have a immediate requirement for an Associate Electrical Engineer to join their team of professionals in their Central London office.
You will be working on a wide range of exciting projects and the chosen candidate must be chartered with previous experience in all sectors including sports stadium and arena and large scale developments.
The skill set required are as follows-
• Strong leadership skills
• Client facing
• Accountability for key customer relationships
• Confident speaker, able to present to others
• Technical expert providing advice to others, and recognised as a leader in the field of electrical engineering.
• Track record of achievement and innovation, delivering complex projects or new services
• Fully competent in the field of electrical engineering. Managing and supervising the work of other professionally qualified staff
• A developed professional network externally. Working in a BIM environment and collaboration with REVIT Operators
• Understanding and knowledge of RIBA stages (both old and new) and expected level of deliverable at each stage
• High voltage and Low voltage networks, HV and LV Generation, UPS Systems and topologies, Low voltage distribution, SCADA / PMS CHP, Fire Detection, Lighting and Lighting Controls.
Software Packages and Knowledge requirements:
IET Wiring Regulations
BSRIA Guides and Applications
Small Power Systems
Security Systems incl – CCTV, Intruder, access control
Salary will be between £60-70k, depending on experience plus excellent company benefits package.
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity, then please get in contact.
- Quote ref: 7665/16