Established in 1984, Anglo Technical Recruitment is a UK-based specialist provider of technical recruitment services within a wide range of engineering sectors including Railways, Civil Engineering, Construction, Water, Building Services and Government. Anglo prides itself on being a project focused recruiter providing white collar professionals across UK, Europe and Middle East
Due to our continued growth we are looking for bright and ambitious sales professionals to join a high-performing Recruitment team.
Essentially, this role will see the successful applicant contributing towards recruitment activities for the respective division you are allocated to.
The responsibilities of each element of the role are broken down below:
• Working alongside our recruiters to source high-quality candidates to fulfil clients` live recruitment requirements, using a variety of methods such as database searches, referrals and various job boards
• Taking full ownership of vacancies where required.
• Screening candidates via telephone to match them against the job description
• Taking references and ensuring eligibility to work in the UK in line with compliance requirements.
• Generate a network of jobseeker connections through relationship building and referrals/recommendations
• Developing a deep understanding of the sector with regards to clients, competitors and technical requirements for candidates and become a specialist in your area
• Previous sales or B2b sales is required
• Currently working in a Sales Environment
• Worked towards Financial Targets
Would be Advantageous but not essential:
• 180 or 360 Recruitment experience
What Anglo can offer you:
-Uniquely tailored 6-week Training programme
-Quarterly Team Events/Fully expensed monthly team lunches
-Clear career path from first day of joining
-4 salary reviews per year
Every day is different and you will be presented with new challenges, you will never have a dull in Anglo! We believe in order to succeed you will need to have bags of resilience, positivity and a very strong work ethic alongside being the busiest in building your desk.
If you believe this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you – Please apply now!