- Deadline: 07.03.2024
My client is a long-established civil engineering contractor operating across the Midlands, who is experiencing ongoing growth. Due to this increasing level of business, an opportunity has arisen for a Site Supervisor / Works Manager to join their team, based in the Northamptonshire / Bedfordshire / Milton Keynes area.
This role would suit an ambitious candidate with solid experience as a Site Supervisor / Works Manager within the field of civil engineering, who is looking to further their career within an established and successful company.
If you’re a highly skilled site management professional with knowledge of drainage, highway construction and reinstatements, this is a superb opportunity to take on a fresh, new challenge.
Joining a company with multiple ISO accreditations, this is a brilliant chance to enhance your areas of expertise and develop your career with a highly reputable and well-established business.
As a Site Supervisor / Works Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Working on a variety of projects across our client’s sites
- Undertaking a supervisory, technical and organisational role on each project
- Supporting the Site Agent, liaising with customers, engineers and project managers to ensure projects are completed to the highest standards in a timely manner
- Ensuring that your colleagues adhere to all quality, health and safety and environmental procedures
- Higher level qualification (HNC/HND)
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 in Construction / Civil Engineering
- CSCS Card
- SSSTS / SMSTS
- NRSWA Streetworks Supervisor card
- First Aid training
- Experience working in similar supervisory role in a civil engineering environment
- Competency in various tasks, such as deep and shallow drainage, highway construction and reinstatements
- IT competency