Our Client an award-winning specialist in Water and Wastewater treatment, focusing on technology and solution delivery they have offices spanning Europe, Asia, Middle east and Africa.
Due to continued project award, they are looking for an experienced Site Manager for their $35m project in Bahrain.
Job Title: Site Manager
Package – Remuneration to be discussed, will include House allowance, car and fuel, one ticket for a flight home per year
My client is open to either permanent or freelance professionals
Start Date: September
Project information: $35m project to upgrade a Waste Water treatment plant.
- Civil Engineering experience - Essential
- Experience within WWTW Structures / Frames
- Excellent attitude towards Health & Safety
- Health & Safety qualification
- A medical will be required prior to commencement
- Experience of Pilling and Demolition would be desirable
- International experience
- Planning and programming training and experience
Overview of role:
- Management of Civil Sub contractors
- To manage all site and construction activities within the project construction area in accordance with the contract
- To direct and organise site team which includes SHE Officer, Supervisor for Mechanical, Electrical and Civil among others.
- Ensure no work is carried out without an approved method statements and risk assessments being in place.
- Ensure that authorised construction phase Health Safety and Environmental Management plans are in place before work starts
- Liaise with client operation personnel and other Contractors on site to avoid confusion about areas of responsibility for safety health and environmental issues as required by the policies