Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Deadline: 08.03.2024
Our Client is a leading UK construction and infrastructure services company, they provide specialist design and build capabilities. They currently have an opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join them in their London team.
Senior Quantity Surveyor will be leading a team, working on various commercial projects in London. The right candidate will be working on highly prestigious projects, with the career progression and support in attaining further qualifications.
Some of the main duties include:
• Supporting Bid Manager
• Putting Tenders together
• Providing Estimates
• Pricing works
• Construction background
• Commercial building project experience
• Ability to lead a team
• Supporting project team
• HNC or above in Quantity Surveying
• Degree qualification is desirable, or ability to demonstrate a proven track record in quantity surveying / commercial management within the sector.
• Working towards an industry professional qualification (RICS or CICES) is desirable.
• Assessing and reviewing commercial and contractual risks
• Preparing and presenting monthly cost reports
• Valuing works executed by Sub-contractors