Our private client is currently looking for a General Foreman for a permanent role in water in Kent-Sussex area.
Working predominantly in the East of Southern Water’s region the scale of the works will comprise of multiple sites across Kent and Sussex on both clean and dirty water sites.
• Work with the Project Manager and Contracts Manager to deliver the scheme.
• Manage and coordinate site activities in line with the programme
• Review daily outputs achieved and report to the Project Manager.
• Ensure a quality product is delivered
• Ensure only adequately trained and experienced operatives are engaged on site to deliver the works
• Undertake monthly SHE reviews with all suppliers and specialists
• Deliver site inductions and regular toolbox talk briefings to the site team covering appropriate Health, Safety and Environmental issues and ensure records of these briefings are maintained
• Plan and assist PM in determining best avenue of works, advising on specialist strengths and concerns
• Be fully conversant with specialists’ contract conditions and attendances
• Review programme daily and assist the PM in identifying opportunities
• Record resources and monitor outputs against programme