Anglo Technical Recruitment ( 99 jobs)
- UK, Central London
- from £30,000 to £40,000 per year
- Full time
- Eligibility to work: UK
The role will be varied and cover (amongst others), the following:
• Understand and scrutinise Project Specifications & Drawings
• Meeting with clients and consultants
• Carry out site visits and surveys
• Measuring and take offs for materials, plant and labour
• Complete tenders within short timescales, common return period between 1 and 3 weeks
• Able to tender between 1 and 3 projects at any time period
• Identify and present tender qualifications and exclusions
• Produce Value Engineering solutions
• Obtain, understand and scrutinise subcontractor quotations
• Maintain effective working relationships with staff at all levels within the Company and with all sister companies, as well as externally with clients, suppliers, subcontractors and third parties.
• Where management of staff is required, the candidate would need to lead, motivate, communicate with, develop, appraise and performance manage staff.
• Monitoring performance and reporting to the director.
• Maintain a flexible working approach and assist other teams, such as the sales team, as required
Mandatory skills & experience:
• Prior experience in estimating
• IT skills; competent in Word, & Excel (competence in estimating software and AutoCAD preferred but not essential)
• Excellent spoken and written English
- Quote ref: 99999/19118