My client is an international design engineering consultancy with a strong presence in the Middle East and they are looking for a Head of Healthcare Design Unit for their Jordan operations.
Some of the main responsibilities for this role include:
- Extensive professional architectural experience specialized in planning, design and management of healthcare projects of various sizes and types.
- Leading and managing a team of Architects, Engineers and Medical Planners with a major responsibility for the architectural design of healthcare facilities, including coordination with other engineering disciplines, liaison and interfacing with Clients and project stakeholders “
- Overseeing various design stages up to the preparation of detailed construction
documents for tendering as the project scope would require.
- Reviewing and approving work prepared by other disciplines prior to submitting to Client in
order to maintain quality assurance, and compliance to contractual obligations and
international design guidelines.
- Excellent portfolio of previous works showcasing the production of timely, high quality, efficient and functional designs.