Anglo Technical Recruitment ( 124 jobs)
- UK, Central London
- £30,000+ per year
- Full time
- Eligibility to work: UK
- Industry: Building & Construction
- Discipline: Sales & Marketing
- Qualifications: BTEC, Bachelor's Degree
- Languages: English
The role will be varied and cover (amongst others), the following:
1. Researching; new sales avenues, as well as new companies and other contacts
2. Keep up to date with competitors’ activities and industry news.
3. Pitching to potential clients
4. Cold calling
5. Attending events
6. Visiting sites (across the UK). This could be to establish new leads, monitor existing leads, monitor progress of Company activity on site.
7. Maintain effective working relationships with staff at all levels within the Company and with all sister companies, as well as externally with clients, suppliers, subcontractors and third parties.
8. Where management of staff is required, the candidate would need to lead, motivate, communicate with, develop, appraise and performance manage staff.
9. Monitoring sales performance and reporting to the director.
- Mandatory skills & experience: • At least 4-5 years’ experience in construction/sales and business development
- contractor’s experience would be ideal • IT skills; competent in Word & Excel • Excellent spoken English • Have his/her own car
- Date: 18.01.2019
- Deadline: 01.02.2019
- Quote ref: 99999/19267