Our client is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering, project management and building services consultancies. They have a requirement for an Assistant Project Manager to join their growing team on a permanent basis and to help support their increasing portfolio and workload.
- Deliver to high-quality project and programme management standards.
- Advise your client at any time on the project cost, programme, risks and issues.
- Assist in leading and managing multi-disciplinary professional teams.
- Support communications and relationships with your client and their stakeholders.
- Produce monthly reports including project programmes, risk registers etc.
- Implement effective and efficient communication tools.
- Challenge the status quo and perform to a high standard in changing environments.
- Constantly pursue performance improvement.