Anglo Technical Recruitment ( 124 jobs)
- UK, Central London
- from £45,000 to £64,000 per year
- Full time
- Eligibility to work: UK
- Years Exp: 10
Our client is seeking an experienced environmental consultant, with good understanding of the UK highways transportation
sector, including planning and consents process, and with EIA knowledge and experience.
The role will involve the following:
Engage with contact base in UK highways sector to establish opportunity pipeline.
• Provide support to business leads to secure sustainable fee-earning projects.
• Coordinate multidisciplinary teams working on infrastructure projects.
• Manage the drafting, assembly and editing of Environmental Statements and reviewing of topic specialists' inputs.
• Conduct and lead desk studies, research, data management and report writing.
• Liaise with internal and external clients and statutory bodies, and public consultation, as necessary.
• Assist with managing and preparing applications which may include Town and Country Planning, Development
Consent Order, Transport and Works Act etc.
• Provide thought leadership and innovative thinking to develop differentiated offerings for clients.
• Provide support and guidance to junior consultants and where required, oversee/ mentor their work.
• Apply an understanding of the project lifecycle and the multiple opportunities available to Temple.
• Travel between our company offices, and to client locations as require, in England.
- Previous experience of delivering planning and EIAs and working with multi-disciplinary teams
- preferably working with engineers. • Sound knowledge and experience of the UK planning system
- plus experience of liaising with planning authorities and stakeholders. • An understanding of the town and country planning regime. • Degree level qualification in EIA
- town planning and/or other applicable studies. • Commercial awareness and familiarity with managing budgets as part of project delivery. • Excellent report writing and communication skills.
postgraduate qualification in a relevant subject and be a chartered member of the Institute of
Environmental Managers (or equivalent) and/or the Chartered Institute of Highways and Transportation
- Date: 04.01.2019
- Deadline: 04.02.2019
- Quote ref: 999676/18986