My client is an international engineering consultancy and they are looking to recruit a Senior Interior Project Designer for their operations in Jordan.
Responsible for leading all phases of the design process with a high level of proficiency, expertise, and creativity while adhering to firm and project goals and standards of excellence in design, execution, and living design. Other responsibilities include:
• Initiate and create detailed design concepts with the ability to develop functional requirements and project-design criteria.
• Exhibit understanding of leadership in the architectural design process and integration of standalone interior projects and design concepts.
• Lead interior design efforts and project teams including design direction and client engagement.
• Use graphic storytelling to advance the project delivery and scope.
• Participate in marketing efforts, lead design presentations to prospective clients, and develops successful client relationships.
• Prepare client presentation packages.
• Review work for accuracy, omissions, legibility, and document compliance in accordance with the Project Delivery Manual.
• Lead collaborative teams in design reviews, charettes, and pin-ups.
• Demonstrate strong and effective communication and direction which inspires high team performance and design ideas.
• Mentor staff.
• Be accountable for effective coordination with clients and engineers throughout the entire project.